|Elevation||14,058 ft (4,285 m)|
|Prominence||1,908 ft (582 m)|
|Isolation||11.18 mi (17.99 km)|
Colorado 4000 meter summits
|Location||Hinsdale County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Range||San Juan Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Handies Peak, Colorado
|First ascent||1874 Franklin Rhoda|
Handies Peak is a high and prominent mountain summit of the San Juan Mountains range in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 14,058-foot (4,285 m) fourteener is located in the Bureau of Land Management Handies Peak Wilderness Study Area, 13.4 miles (21.5 km) southwest by west (bearing 232°) of the Town of Lake City in Hinsdale County, Colorado, United States.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)|
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Handies Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "HANDIES". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Handies Peak includes an adjustment of +1.994 m (+6.54 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Handies Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Handies Peak". Bureau of Land Management. 2013-02-27. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Media from Commons|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|