From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up handle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handle may refer to:
- Handle (grip), a grip attached to an object for using or moving the object
- Handle (mathematics), a topological ball
- Handle (computing), an abstract reference to a resource
- In gambling, the total amount bet, usually at a given place or for a given event
- Handle System, a system for uniquely numbering digital objects
- Handles (novel), a children's book by Jan Mark
- Adjustment handles, little boxes for resizing a GUI control
- Opaque pointer, in computer programming, a datatype that hides its internal implementation using a pointer
- Reference (computer science), an object referring to data stored elsewhere in computer memory
- Pseudonym used in a communication system
- User (computing), a pseudonym used within an online system
- Handle-o-Meter, a machine that measures surface friction and flexibility of sheeted materials
- A 1.75L (59.17-ounce) bottle of an alcoholic beverage
- Handles, a Cyberman who served as the Doctor's ally in the Doctor Who episode "The Time of the Doctor"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.