From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Handwritten (album))
|Look up handwriting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handwriting may refer to a person's particular style of writing by hand.
Handwriting or Handwritten may also refer to:
- Penmanship, the technique of writing with the hand and a writing instrument.
- Hand (handwriting), a distinct style of calligraphy in palaeography
- Manuscript, any written document that is put down by hand
- Handwriting (album), a 1995 album by Rachel's
- Handwritten (The Gaslight Anthem album), a 2012 album by The Gaslight Anthem
- "Handwritten", the title track from the above album
- Cursive, commonly called "handwriting" in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- Handwriting exemplar, a piece of writing that can be examined forensically
- My Handwriting, a computer program to create typefaces on a home computer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handwriting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.