Handy Man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A handyman is a person competent in a variety of trade skills.
Handy Man may also refer to:
- "Handy Man" (song), a rock and roll song written by Jimmy Jones and Otis Blackwell
- " Handy Man", a song on the Magic of Love single, written and produced by Yasutaka Nakata and performed by the Japanese pop girl group Perfume
- "Handy-Man", a song on the Hannah med H Soundtrack by Swedish musical duo The Knife
- "Handy-Man", a nickname of Homo habilis, the earliest known species of the genus Homo, and likely ancestor of modern humans
- The Handy Man (1918 film), starring Oliver Hardy
- The Handy Man (1920 film), written by Walter Forde
- The Handy Man (1923 film), starring Stan Laurel
- The Handyman (1980 film), a 1980 Canadian film
- ST Handyman, a British tug in service 1947-66
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handy Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.