From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hane may refer to:
- Hane, Administrative divisions of French Polynesia
- Hane Station Ōda, Shimane Prefecture
- Hane Station (Ishikawa) (羽根駅, Hane-eki) former railway station located in Noto, Hōsu District, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Hane, family name:
- Hane (Kotoko album) (羽 "feathers") 2004
- Hane (ja) album by Tatsuya Ishii (羽 "feathers") 2003
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.