Hang Seng Management College
|Hang Seng Management College|
|Hang Seng School of Commerce
Motto in English
|To study extensively and behave earnestly|
|Established||May 4, 2010|
|Type||Accredited Self-financing Local Degree Provider|
|Chairman||Leung Ko, May Yee Margaret Chairman of the Board of Governors|
|Chancellor||Leung Ko, May Yee Margaret|
|President||Professor Ho, Shun Man Simon|
|Vice-president||Lee, Tien Sheng Vice President (Academic and Research)
Chan, KarenVice President (Organizational Development)
|Provost||Fong, Chee Fun Gilbert|
|415 (Associate Degree)|
|Location||Siu Lek Yuen, Sha Tin, Hong Kong
|Affiliations||Hang Seng Bank, S.H. Ho Foundation|
|Hang Seng Management College|
Hang Seng Management College (Chinese: 恒生管理學院) is an Approved Post Secondary College in Hong Kong located in Siu Lek Yuen, Sha Tin, New Territories. It was founded in 2010 by Hang Seng School of Commerce for the purpose of awarding degrees.
Hang Seng Management College was founded in 2010 by HSSC, in response to Donald Tsang's statement in his 2009 policy address that the self-financing higher education sector has room for expansion and is an important component of education services. In May 2010, the College was registered as an Approved Post Secondary College, and was approved to award degrees by the Chief Executive in Council.
In September 2010, the College starts to offer its first three Bachelor's degree with honours programmes, together with Associate and Pre-associate degree programmes originally offered by HSSC. The Inauguration Ceremony of the College was held on 28 January 2011. Sir Donald Tsang, Chief Executive of HKSAR was among the guests that day.
In June 2011, the College celebrates its first anniversary and announces the foundation of the School of Communication at the same time. Professor Scarlet Cho is the first Dean of the School. Starting from year 2011/12, the College stops offering the Pre-associate Degree in Business Administrations programme.
|School of Business||School of Communication||School of Decision Sciences|
|School of Humanities and Social Science||School of Translation|
Programmes on offer
All programmes are final approved by HKCAAVQ.The College currently offers the following programmes:
4-year Bachelor's Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Corporate Governance
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Financial Analysis
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Management
- Bachelor of Translation with Business (Honours)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Communication (Honours)
- Bachelor of Management Science and Information Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in English Language
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Data Science and Business Intelligence
Associate Degree Programme @
- 2-year Associate Degree Programme in Business Administration
Note@: programmes originally offered by HSSC.
In addition, the College is planning to end Associate degree programme commencing from year 2016/17, 2014/15 is the last year of Admission of Associate Degree Programme.