From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hangman may refer to:
- Hangman, an executioner who carries out a death sentence by hanging
- Hangman (game), a game of guessing a word or phrase one letter at a time
- Hangman (DC Comics), an enemy of Batman
- Hangman (Marvel Comics), the name of two fictional characters in the Marvel Universe
- "The Hangman" (poem), a children’s poem by Maurice Ogden, or a 1964 animated short based on the poem
- Hangman, a novel by Michael Slade
In other uses:
- The Hangman (roller coaster), a roller coaster located at the now-defunct Opryland USA theme park in Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- "Hangman", an unreleased song by English rock band Queen
- "Hangman", a song by Krokus from Hellraiser
- Hangman Books, a British independent small press
- Hangman Records, an associated record label
- Hangman Creek, a variant name for Latah Creek
- Hangman (video game), a game for the Atari 2600 based on the guessing game
- Hangman (film), a 2001 television film featuring Mädchen Amick and Lou Diamond Phillips
- The Hangman (1959 film), an American western directed by Michael Curtiz
- The Hangman (2010 film), an Indian film starring Om Puri and Shreyas Talpade
- "The Hangman", nickname of German Nazi administrator Reinhard Heydrich
- All pages beginning with "Hangman"
- The Hanged Man (disambiguation)
- Hanging tree (disambiguation)
- Hang (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.