From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hani may refer to:
- Hani, an island in Iceland, part of the Vestmannaeyjar islands
- Hani, Turkey, a district of Diyarbakır Province in Turkey
- Hani, Ghana, a town in Wenchi District, Brong Ahafo Region, Ghana
- Hani (god), a minor god of the Babylonians and Akkadians
- Hani (producer), a record producer and remixer from New York City
- Hani, an alien race in The Chanur novels of C.J. Cherryh
- Hani, ISO 15924 code for the Chinese script
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.