Haniska, Prešov District
In historical records, the village was first mentioned in 1288.
Points of interest
At Haniska, there is a mediumwave broadcasting station, which uses a 220 metres tall guyed mast.
The records for genealogical research are available at the state archive "Statny Archiv in Presov, Slovakia"
- Roman Catholic church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1720-1896 (parish B)
- Greek Catholic church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1792-1895 (parish B)
- Lutheran church records (births/marriages/deaths): 1704-1895 (parish B)
- List of municipalities and towns in Slovakia==See also==
- List of municipalities and towns in Slovakia
|This Prešov Region geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|