|Cho Yang Ho (Chairman & Co-Chief Executive Officer), Suk Tai Soo (Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director)|
|Products||Shipping, Ocean Freight,|
Hanjin Shipping Co. Ltd is Korea's largest and one of the world’s top ten container carriers that operates some 60 liner and tramper services around the globe transporting over 100 million tons of cargo annually. Its fleet consists of some 200 containerships, bulk and LNG carriers.
Hanjin Shipping has its own subsidiaries dedicated to ocean transportation and terminal operation and it has 230 branch offices in 60 different countries.
- Container – Transports approximately 3.7 million TEU containers a year. This service consists of 104 container ships which allows for this service to produce such an output per year. Recently, in 2010 the South Korean shipping company was the first to introduce a 10,000 TEU class carrier ship, which travels between Asia and Europe.
- Bulk - This division of the shipping company delivers a variety of resources and raw materials through its ‘contract of affreightment’ with other companies. The division's ships are LNG and VLCC ships which carry crude oil and chemicals.
- Terminal – The shipping terminals for this company are distributed internationally. There are fourteen dock yards that this company owns: four in Korea, two in the United States of America, two in Japan, and the rest in Spain, Taiwan, Vietnam and Belgium.
- "Overview". Service. Hanjin Shipping. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Official website (English) (Korean) (Chinese)