Hanna Kokko (born 1971) is a scientist, working in the field of evolution and ecology. She was a Professor of Evolutionary Biology at Helsinki University, Finland, and has recently taken up a position at the Australian National University as a Professor of Evolutionary Ecology. She has been awarded the 2010 Per Brinck Oikos Award  and the British Ecological Society's Founder's Prize. Her move to Australia follows her appointment as an Australian Laureate Fellow.
- Kokko, H. 2007. Modelling for Field Biologists (and Other Interesting People). Cambridge University Press
- Bargum, K. & Kokko, H. Kutistuva turska ja muita evolution ihmeitä. (Finnish)
- ^ http://www.oikos.ekol.lu.se/pbow2010.html
- ^ http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/grants/honours_awards_prizes/founders_prize.php
- ^ http://www.arc.gov.au/pdf/ALF10/ALF_professor_hanna_kokko.pdf