||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014)|
October 7, 1983 |
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
Hannah Blessing Wood (born October 7, 1983) is an American actress. She is the younger sister of actor Elijah Wood, and has had small roles in a number of his films.
Hannah was born to Debbie and Warren Wood of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. She has two brothers, Zachariah "Zach" Wood (nine years older) and Elijah Wood (two years older). She got the part in Radio Flyer (1992) through her brother, and has also, more recently, appeared in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) as an extra, also through her brother.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) (uncredited)
- The Osbournes as herself (2 episodes, 2002)
- Get Stuffed (2002) TV Episode as herself
- Bark at the Moon (2002) TV Episode as herself
- Radio Flyer (1992) as a schoolgirl
- The Bumblebee Flies Anyway (1999)
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|