November 27, 1993 |
Vadnais Heights, MN, USA
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Weight||169 lb (77 kg; 12 st 1 lb)|
Minnesota Golden Gophers
|National team||United States|
Hannah Brandt (born November 27, 1993) is an ice hockey player from Minnesota. She was named to the United States women's national ice hockey team which represented the United States at the 2012 IIHF Women's World Championship. She was the winner of the 2012 Minnesota Ms. Hockey Award. She will make her debut for the US national women's team at the 2014 4 Nations Cup in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada. 
With the Hill-Murray Pioneers, she registered 59 goals and 31 assists in 26 games of the 2011-12 campaign. In 2011-12, Brandt had 22 multiple-point and 20 multiple-goal games this season. In addition, she accumulated 13 hat tricks and three six-point games. Her five-year career with the Pioneers resulted in total numbers of 192 goals and 142 assists.
Along with fellow 2012 Minnesota Ms. Hockey finalists Milica McMillen and Lee Stecklein, she has committed to play at the University of Minnesota.
Brandt won a gold medal with the United States national under-18 team at the 2011 International Ice Hockey Federation's world championships. In December 2011, she earned the opportunity to train with the U.S. national senior women's team.
Awards and honors
- Minnesota High School hockey All-State selection (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Pioneer Press player of the year
- 2012 MVP at Hill-Murray
- 2012 Minnesota Ms. Hockey Award
- WCHA Rookie of the Week (Week of October 25, 2012)
- WCHA Player of the Week (Week of October 28, 2014)
- Finalist, 2014 Patty Kazmaier Award
- "Four Nations Cup Begins Tuesday". Minnesota Golden Gophers Athletics. 2014-11-03. Retrieved 2014-11-03.