Hannah Davis (model)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013)|
May 5, 1990 |
Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Hair color||Dark Blonde|
|Measurements||34–26–35 inches (86–66–89 cm)|
|Dress size||34 EU/4 US/6 UK|
Davis grew up in Saint Thomas, in the U.S. Virgin Islands. She stated that the best part of growing up there was "the friendly people, great weather and waking up to the sound of the waves on the beach".
Professionally, Davis appeared in campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Blue Label and walked in their 2006 Spring/Summer runway show. She was additionally the face of the Ralph Lauren fragrance, Ralph Rocks.
Davis appeared on two individual covers for Italian 'D' Magazine in 2006, Mexico's Elle in August 2009, France's FHM in September 2012 and South Africa's FHM in April 2013.
Davis is interested in clothing and jewelry design and production. Davis has played tennis since she was eight years old and was a champion on the Caribbean National tennis team and played on the Caribbean Tennis Circuit. She was on the Virgin Islands National Volleyball Team.
- SI Swimsuit Issue rookie class for 2013. beforeitsnews.com
- Model of the Week – Hannah. models.com
- Profile of Hannah Davis. fashionmodeldirectory.com
- Wyatt. "Who's that Girl: Hannah Davis, The DirecTV Genie". CoedMagazine.com. Retrieved 8 January 2013.
- Bronx bombshell: Meet Hannah Davis. nydailynews.com
- Smith, Chris (Sept 22 – Oct 5, 2014). "Derek Jeter Opens the Door". New York Magazine: 44. Retrieved 5 October 2014. Check date values in:
- "Derek Jeter's Gal Pal Hannah Davis in Photo Shoot For Ocean Drive Magazine". On.AOL.com. AOL Inc. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hannah Davis (model).|
- Hannah Davis at the Fashion Model Directory
- Hannah Davis profile at Models.com
- Hannah for the 2013 SI Swimsuit Issue