|Born||29 February 1988 (age 26)
Hannah started sailing at Cardiff Sailing Centre (Llanishen Sailing Centre) in Cardiff when she was 8 years old before moving up to sail for the Welsh National Optimist Squad and winning the British Optimist Championships in 2001.
In 2002, Hannah was voted UK Young Sailor of the Year and BBC Wales Young Sports Personality of the Year.
On 10 August 2012 Hannah Mills helming for Saskia Clark won a Silver Medal at the Olympic games in Weymouth. Mills battled hard throughout the event, not finishing outside the top 6 the entire regatta. She went into the medal race with crew Saskia Clark one point behind the New Zealand team, however due to a windshift they came 9th in the medal race, which gave them the Silver medal.
- "Silver delight for Olympic 2012 sailor Hannah Mills". BBC. 10 August 2012. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- Stuart, Hamish (20 September 2011). "Hannah’s Olympic boost for Welsh sailing". Yachts and Yachting. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Behind Every Star - Hannah Mills and Ollie Green". Sport Wales. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- "Hannah Mills - Team GB Profile". The Telegraph. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "ISAF Sailor Profile". ISAF. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Mills and Clark make history with first 470 Worlds win". RYA.org.uk. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
|This water sports-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|