|Born||Hannah Rose Ware
8 December 1982 
South London, England
|Years active||Model: 1994–present
|Parents||John Ware (father)|
Hannah Rose Ware (born 8 December 1982) is an English model and actress, known for her role as Emma Kane in the STARZ series Boss (2011-2012). In 2013, she stars as Sara Hanley in ABC primetime soap opera Betrayal.
Life and career
Ware was born and raised in South London. She is the daughter of Helena (née Keell), a social worker, and John Ware, a BBC Panorama reporter, and the older sister of musician Jessie Ware. Ware was raised Jewish. She attended Alleyn's School in Dulwich, then studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.
Ware appeared in the films Cop Out (2010) and Shame (2011). She played Emma Kane, the estranged addict daughter of Chicago mayor Tom Kane, in the STARZ series Boss from 2011 to 2012. In 2013 she was cast in ABC drama series Betrayal as lead character. Also in 2013, she appeared in Spike Lee's thriller film Oldboy.
|2010||Cop Out||Mrs. Armisen|
|2011–2012||Boss||Emma Kane||Series regular, 18 episodes|
|2013–||Betrayal||Sara Hanley||Series regular|
- George Arbuthnott (9 December 2010). "Fearne Cotton's shock at skateboarder fiance's secret first marriage... of 11 days". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- "Boss - A STARZ Original Series - Hannah Ware". Starz.com. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England & Wales, 1916–2005.; at ancestry.com
- Women. "Mercury nominee Jessie Ware on the 'sorority' dominating British music". Telegraph. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- Jeremy Abbott (23 March 2012). "HEY SISTER, GO SISTER, SOUL SISTER, FLOW SISTER". Ponystep.
- "Jessie Ware interview". Time Out. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "Jessie Ware reveals her secret ambition | The Jewish Chronicle". Thejc.com. 23 August 2012. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "ABC Medianet". ABC Medianet. 18 May 2013. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Victoria Woodall (10 March 2013). "Trending: Actress Hannah Ware | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 14 August 2013.