|• Revised Romanization||Hannam-dong|
|• Total||2.98 km2 (1.15 sq mi)|
|• Density||7,700/km2 (20,000/sq mi)|
Initially not belonging to Yongsan ward, it was just a little hamlet called Han-River-Village (한강리; 漢江里) belonging to Hanji (한지면; 漢芝面) within Goyang County (고양군 高陽郡) and lying close near Han river, during Korea under Japanese rule's period. 
The area has a large concentration of foreign residents, who are mainly business executives and diplomats.
- Seoul Hannam Elementary School
- "한남동 (Hannam-dong 漢南洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- "The origin of dongs" (in Korean). Yongsan-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- Han, Jane (21 November 2008). "Hannam-dong Is Mini Global Village in Central Seoul". Korea Times. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- Astudillo, Tey-Marie (27 October 2011). "Seoul's best museums: These six museums beat out 100 others for the most haunting glimpses into Korea's past". CNN Travel. Retrieved 2011-11-04.
- Yongsan-gu official website
- (Korean) Yongsan-gu official website
- (Korean) Hannam 1-dong resident office website
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|