From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
She was married to a municipal administrator Esko Johannes Tavia (1993–2008), and is the mother of a daughter, Johanna. She has written several romance novels.
She served as Minister of Justice during the Esko Aho's cabinet.
Chronology of her political career 
- Ministry of Education 1975
- Counsel to the Agricultural Producers' Association 1976–1979
- Associate judge on the Insurance Court 1977–1979
- Member of Parliament 1979–1994
- Minister of Justice 1991–1994
- Governor of Lapland 1994–2008
|Governor of Lapland
Timo E. Korva
|Minister of Justice (Finland)