Hanni El Khatib
|Hanni El Khatib|
Hanni El Khatib at Rock am Ring, Germany, 2013
|Occupations||Musician, songwriter, producer|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, bass guitar, keyboard, drums|
|Associated acts||Dan Auerbach|
Hanni El Khatib is a singer-songwriter and musician based in Los Angeles.
In popular culture
His music was used in the USA Network series Suits, HBO series Hung, the Showtime series Californication and United States of Tara, the BBC series Luther and the feature film For a Good Time, Call.... The song "Build. Destroy. Rebuild." was used in the episode "Charity Case" of the series House. His song "Can't Win 'Em All" was used for the 2013 Super Bowl ad for Audi (Prom: Tradition). "Come Alive" was used in the 2013 horror film Carrie. "Family" was used in NHL 14.
|2011||Will the Guns Come Out||46||–||111||Tracklist:
|2013||Head in the Dirt||8||46||35||Tracklist:
|2010||"Dead Wrong"||–||Will the Guns Come Out|
|"Build. Destroy. Rebuild."||–|
- Nudd, Tim (June 9, 2011). "Action-sports stars play by starlight in this extraordinary new global spot". Adweek.
- "Nissan Qashqai – Ultimate Urban Car". November 24, 2011.
- Soundtrack For 'For A Good Time Call' Features Los Campesinos!, Operator Please, Timber Timbre, More Indie Wire. 3 August 2012
- "Hani El Khatib Billboard Heatseekers Albums discography". billboard.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "Hani El Khatib Billboard Independent Albums discography". billboard.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "Hani El Khatib discography". lescharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hanni El Khatib.|