Hanoi Radio Television (Vietnamese: Đài phát thanh và truyền hình Hà Nội) is the official radio and television network of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. Its headquarters is on Huynh Thuc Khang Boulevard, and Dong Da district represents its network logo. It currently owns 1 radio channel and 3 television channels:
- Hanoi Radio: the first broadcast channel of the network
- Hanoi1: Hanoi TV 1, previously Hanoi TV, originally the network's sole televised channel. It was modified as a news and social channel after the installment of Hanoi 2.
- Hanoi2: Hanoi TV 2, previously Ha Tay TV (HTV). It changed its name after the 2008 geographical merge of Ha Tay province into Hanoi. It now serves as an entertainment and financial channel.
- Hanoi Cable Network Television (HCaTV), a premium channel.
- ^ http://www.htv.org.vn/tintuc/vn/gioithieu.asp