|Born||21 November 1919
|Died||12 January 1945
|Years of service||1938 – 1945|
|Commands held||Panzerjäger-Abteilung 152|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
Hans-Christian Stock (21 November 1919 – 12 January 1945) was a highly decorated Major in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Hans-Christian Stock was killed on 12 January 1945 in Makranz, Slovakia. He was posthumously promoted to Major.
Awards and decorations 
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (22 September 1939)
- 1st Class (13 February 1942)
- Eastern Front Medal
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 334.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 76.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939-1945. Friedburg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 3-7909-0284-5.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.