From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hans (disambiguation))
Hans may refer to:
- Clever Hans, the "wonder horse"
- Hans (comic book), drawn by Grzegorz Rosiński and later by Zbigniew Kasprzak
- Hans (film) a 2006 Italian film directed by Louis Nero
- Hans (name), a masculine given name
- Hans clan, a tribal clan in Punjab, Pakistan
- HANS device, a racing car safety device
- Hans Island, contested between Greenland and Canada
- Hans, Marne, a commune in France
- The Hans India, an English language newspaper in India
- Hans, a Hindi-language literature magazine edited by Rajendra Yadav
- Hans, a Polish bodybuilder & fitness expert and a recurring character in Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen
- Han (disambiguation)
- Hans im Glück, a German card and game publisher
- Hans im Glück aus Herne 2, a German television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.