|Born||5 May 1923
|Died||21 September 1997
|Years of service||1940–45|
|Unit||4th SS Polizei Panzergrenadier Division|
|Battles/wars||World War II|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross
Iron Cross 1st Class
Iron Cross 2nd Class
Hans Havik (5 May 1923 – 21 September 1997) was a Untersturmführer (Second Lieutenant) and Major of Polizei in the Waffen SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross which was awarded to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II.
Havik survived the war and died on the 21 September 1997 at Nürnberg.
- The nomination by the troop was received by the Heerespersonalamt (HPA—Army Staff Office) via teleprinter on 6 April 1945. This can be verified in the book "Verliehene Ritterkreuze" (Awarded Knight Crosses) and file card. A HPA nomination was never created or was not retained and according to the file card the nomination was numbered Nr. 5023 and forwarded for further processing. The file card indicates no further information. The presentation date according to Ernst-Günther Krätschmer was the 6 May 1945. Mr Meentz of the German National Archive stated on 20 July 2004 that it cannot be verified that Hans Havik (Johann Havik according to Scherzer) received the Knight's Cross. The presentation date 9 May 1945 was assigned by Fellgiebel.
- Scherzer 2007, pp. 138–139.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Huseman, Friedrich (2003). In Good Faith: The History of 4. SS-Polizei-Panzergrenadier-Division: Volume 1, 1939-1943. Winnipeg, Canada: J.J. Fedorowicz. ISBN 0-921991-74-6
- Mitcham, Jr. Samuel (2007). Retreat to the Reich. Stackpole books. ISBN 0-8117-3384-X
- Henschler Henri & Fay Will (2003). Armor Battles of the Waffen-SS, 1943-45. Stackpole Books. ISBN 0-8117-2905-2
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives] (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.