7 January 1898|
|Died||18 January 1993
|Allegiance|| German Empire (to 1918)
Weimar Republic (to 1920)
|Years of service||1914–1920
|Commands held||10. Panzergrenadier-Division
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
|Other work||Police Officer|
Hans Mikosch (7 January 1898 – 18 January 1993) was a highly decorated Generalleutnant in the Wehrmacht during World War II who commanded several divisions. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership.
 Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- Cross of Honor in 1934
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (19 October 1939)
- 1st Class (14 May 1940)
- Eastern Front Medal
- German Cross in Gold (13 November 1942)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 255.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 58.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939-1945. Friedburg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 3-7909-0284-5.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.
|This biographical article related to the military of Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|