1 October 1895|
|Died||1 December 1975
|Occupation||Film director, actor|
Hans Schweikart (1 October 1895 – 1 December 1975) was a German film director, actor and screenwriter. He directed 28 films between 1938 and 1968. He wrote for the film The Marriage of Mr. Mississippi, which was entered into the 11th Berlin International Film Festival.
- The Infernal Power (1922)
- The Doll Maker of Kiang-Ning (1923)
- Liberated Hands (1939)
- The Girl from Barnhelm (1940)
- The Girl from Fano (1941)
- The Comedians (1941 - produced)
- I Need You (1944)
- The Marriage of Mr. Mississippi (1961 - writer)
- "IMDB.com: Awards for The Marriage of Mr. Mississippi". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
|This article about a German film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|