From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hanshan may refer to:
- Hanshan (poet) (寒山), a figure associated with a collection of poems from the Tang Dynasty
- Hanshan Deqing (憨山德清), a Buddhist monk from the Chinese Ming Dynasty
- Hanshan County (含山县), of Chaohu City, Anhui
- Hanshan District (邯山区), Handan, Hebei
- Hanshan Temple (寒山寺), Buddhist temple and monastery in Suzhou
- Hanshan, Shuyang County (zh) (韩山镇), town in Shuyang County, Jiangsu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.