|Hanyū Station east entrance, May 2011|
(See other stations in Saitama)
|Neighborhood etc.||1-1-62 Minami|
|Line(s)||Tobu Isesaki Line
Chichibu Main Line
Hanyū Station is served by the Tobu Isesaki Line from Asakusa in Tokyo, and is located 66.2 km from the Asakusa terminus. It also forms the eastern terminus of the 71.7 km Chichibu Main Line to Mitsumineguchi.
The station consists of three island platforms serving four Tobu tracks and two Chichibu Line tracks.
|1/2||■Tobu Isesaki Line||for Kuki, Kasukabe, Kita-Senju, and Asakusa|
|3/4||■Tobu Isesaki Line||for Tatebayashi and Ōta|
|4/5||■Chichibu Main Line||for Gyōdashi, Kumagaya, Yorii, Chichibu, and Mitsumineguchi|
|Tobu Isesaki Line|
|Kazo||Limited Express Ryōmō||Tatebayashi|
|Minami-Hanyū||Section semi express||Kawamata|
|Chichibu Main Line|
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Hanyū Station becoming "TI-07".
In fiscal 2000, the Tobu station was used by an average of 14,046 passengers daily, and the Chichibu Railway station was used by an average of 4,385 passengers daily.
- Hanyū City Office
- Saitama Junshin Junior College
- Saitama Prefectural Hanyū High School
- National Route 122
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. pp. 192–198. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- "「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します" [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hanyu Station.|
- Tobu station information (Japanese)
- Chichibu Railway Hanyū Station timetable (Japanese)
- Saitama Prefecture station information (Japanese)