From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hao, hāo, háo, hǎo, or hào in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hao or HAO may refer to:
- Hào (號), or art name
- Hao (surname) (郝), a Chinese surname
- Hao or Haojing (鎬京), capital of the Western Zhou, near present-day Xi'an
- An abbreviation for Xi'an, China, derived from the ancient city
- Hao (French Polynesia)
- Hao Asakura, a character in Shaman King media
- HAO or High Altitude Observatory
- Rauvolfia sandwicensis, a plant known as hao in Hawaiian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.