From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hao, hāo, háo, hǎo, or hào in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hao or HAO may refer to:
- Hào, a form of Chinese pseudonym
- Hao or Haojing (鎬京), ancient capital of the Zhou Dynasty near present day Xi'an
- An abbreviation for Xi'an, China, derived from the ancient city
- Hao (surname) (郝), a Chinese surname
- Hao (French Polynesia)
- Hao Mengling, Chinese general
- Hao Asakura, a character in Shaman King media
- Hao Si-wen, a character in the Water Margin universe
- HAO or High Altitude Observatory
- HA0, a postcode district of the United Kingdom
- Rauvolfia sandwicensis, a plant known as hao in Hawaiian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.