|First issue||November 2004|
Happie Nuts is a gal fashion magazine published monthly in Japan by Inforest Publishing. Targeted at women in their late teens and early 20s, Happie Nuts is highly oriented toward the style of oneh-gal ("o-neh-san gal", lit. "older-sister gal") and dark-skin.
Happie Nuts was first published in November 2004 as the successor to Happie, a fashion magazine targeted at female teenagers. Happie Nuts spawned its special edition, Koakuma & Nuts, in October 2005, which later grew to be Koakuma Ageha as one of the highest-selling fashion magazines in Japan.
Its exclusive models are called "Nuts Mates", which have included Ena Matsumoto, Sayoko Ozaki, Akane Satomi, Sayaka Taniguchi, Miyu Ishima, Saki Nanba, Eriko Tachiya, Shizuka Takeda, Hiromi, Akane Suda, and Nicole Abe.
- "Handling media : Happie Nuts", Get & Co. (Japanese)
- "Happie Nuts", Women's Fashion Magazine Guide (Japanese)
- "Happie Nuts", Model Press (Japanese)
- "Report About Segment Change Due To Clarification Of Business Concept", May 28, 2007, Sevenseas Holdings (the parent company of Inforest) (Japanese)
- "Interview with the chief editor of 'Koakuma Ageha', there are only two things in the world : 'kawaii' or 'not kawaii'", July 14, 2009, Gigazine (Japanese)
Happie Nuts" dead link (http://www.l-f-tokyo.com/magazine/happienuts/), Ladies Fashion Tokyo (Japanese)
- Official website (Japanese)