Happy (1933 film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Happy is a 1933 British musical film directed by Frederic Zelnik and starring Stanley Lupino, Laddie Cliff and Will Fyffe. Its plot concerns a band leader who pretends to be a millionaire in Paris.
- Stanley Lupino ... Frank Brown
- Laddie Cliff ... George
- Will Fyffe ... Simmy
- Dorothy Hyson ... Lillian
- Harry Tate ... Dupont
- Renee Gadd ... Pauline
- Gus McNaughton ... Waller
- Jimmy Godden ... Brummelberg
- Bertha Belmore ... Mrs. Brummelberg
- Hal Gordon ... Conjuror
- "BFI | Film & TV Database | HAPPY (1934)". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 2009-04-16. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|