Happy Anniversary and Goodbye
|Happy Anniversary and Goodbye|
|Directed by||Jack Donohue|
|Produced by||Gary Morton|
|Written by||Arthur Julian
|Release date(s)||November 19, 1974|
|Running time||60 minutes|
Norma and Malcolm Michaels are a middle-aged married couple who are in the midst of a midlife crisis. Both decide to separate and begin their lives anew away from each other. However, problems ensue once they discover that they are no longer as young as they used to be.
- Lucille Ball as Norma Michaels
- Art Carney as Malcolm Michaels
- Nanette Fabray as Fay
- Peter Marshall as Greg Carter
- Don Porter as Ed "Mad Dog" Murphy
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, three years before Pumping Iron, appears briefly as Rico, the object of Norma's ogling.
The special was the 4th highest rated program for the week and won its time slot with a rating of 27.9 and 42% share of the viewing audience.
|This film article about a 1970s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|