From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haque, الحق is an Arabic-derived name meaning "truth". The name is pronounced "Haq" or "Huk", and can be found throughout the Islamic world.
- Art Malik (née. Athar ul-Haque Malik, British actor)
- Azizul Haque (educator) (1892–1947, Bengali advocate and diplomat)
- Fareed Haque (musician, born 1963 to Pakistani father and Chilean mother)
- Intisar-ul-Haque (1935–1996, Pakistani philosopher)
- Mohammad Asrarul Haque (born 1942, Indian politician)
- Mohammad Haque (b. 1982, webcomic author)
- Muhammad Abdul Haque (b. 1954, Bangladeshi politician)
- Md.Mozammel Haque (1860–1933, Bengali poet and novelist)
- Mulana Mazharul Haque (1866–1930)
- Sheikh Fazlul Haque Mani (1939–1975)
- Syed Shamsul Haque (b. 1935, Bangladeshi poet and writer)
- Umair Haque (London-based economist and author)
- Usman Haque (British architect)
- Zulkiflee Anwar Haque (Malaysian cartoonist)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.