From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Har or HAR may refer to:
- Har (Blake), a character in the mythological writings of William Blake
- Hár (crater), a crater on Jupiter's moon Callisto
- Har, another name for the Hindu god Shiva
- Har, another name for the Egyptian god Horus
- Hursag, the Sumero-Akkadian ideogram for "mountain"
- Hár (meaning "high"), one of the many names of Odin in Norse mythology
- Har, a term associated with Wraeththu, humanoid species in the six-part Storm Constantine fantasy series
- Han Ah Reum, or H Mart
- Heritage at Risk, English Heritage's register of endangered historic heritage
- Human accelerated regions, the name of some human genes
- .har (HTTP Archive), a file format that can be used by HTTP monitoring tools to export collected data
- Hacking at Random, an outdoor hacker conference that took place in Netherlands in the summer of 2009
- Highway advisory radio, another name for travelers' information station, a form of broadcast traffic information
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.