From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Har may refer to:
- Hursag, the Sumero-Akkadian ideogram for "mountain"
- Har is a term used in Hinduism to denote Shiva, also in famous phrase, Har Har Mahadeva, cororally Vishu's another name is Hari. Giving alternative name of cities like Haridwar
- Har is the Egyptian name for the god Horus.
- Hár (meaning "high"), one of the many names of Odin in Norse mythology.
- Har, a character in the mythological writings of William Blake.
- Hár, a crater on Jupiter's moon Callisto.
- Har is what individuals of the evolved Wraeththu humanoid species refer to themselves as in the six-part Storm Constantine fantasy series.
Har may be an abbreviation for:
- Human accelerated regions - the name of some human genes
- Heritage at Risk - English Heritage's register of endangered historic heritage.
- Han Ah Reum, or H Mart
HAR may be an acronym:
- HAR (Highway Advisory Radio), another name for travelers' information station, a form of broadcast traffic information.
- HAR is Hacking at Random, an outdoor hacker conference that took place in Netherlands in the summer of 2009.
- HAR (Heterogeneous Auto-Regressive) is a discrete time model for modeling and forecasting financial markets volatility
- .har (HTTP Archive), a file format that can be used by HTTP monitoring tools to export collected data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.