From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Haraldr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Harald or Harold is the name of several kings and lesser rulers:
Kings of Denmark
Kings of England
Kings of Norway
- Harald Fairhair (c. 850–c. 933)
- Harald Greycloak (died 976)
- Harald Hardrada (born 1015 – died at the Stamford bridge, England, September 25, 1066)
- Harald Gille (reigned 1130–1136)
- Harald V of Norway (born February 21, 1937), present King of Norway.
Grand Dukes of Kiev
King of Mann (Norwegian vassal)
- Harald I of Mann (died 1248), also known as Harald the Black.
Earls of Orkney (Norwegian vassals)
- Other people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.