From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harbin is the capital and largest city of Heilongjiang province, People's Republic of China.
Harbin may also refer to:
Institutions and organizations
- Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation (HAMC)
- Harbin Clinic, a clinic-hospital in Rome, Georgia, U.S.
- Harbin Hot Springs, a non-profit holistic retreat and workshop center in Lake County, north of Napa Valley, California, U.S.
- Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., China's second-biggest drug maker by market value.
- John Harbin (born 1947), Australian sports coach
- Robert Harbin (1909–1978), British magician and author
- Harbin, Georgia in Gwinnett County, Georgia
- Harbin, Tennessee in Roane County, Tennessee
- Harbin, Texas in Erath County
- Harbin Beer, brewed by Harbin Brewery, China
- Harbin Ferris Wheel, in Harbin, China
- Harbin Hall, a building on the Georgetown University campus, Washington, D.C., U.S..
- Harbine, Nebraska in Jefferson County, Nebraska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.