Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation
The company was founded in 1952 to manufacturer planes for domestic sales, but today it supplies various components for foreign aerospace companies. It is a subsidiary of AVIC II.
A subsidiary of Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation -- Hafei Motor, is one of the major automobile manufactures in China.
The 1st factory opened in 1952 to repair aircraft. In 1958, it began producing licensed copies of Soviet aircraft. It produced the Z-5, the Mil Mi-4 helicopter, and the H-5 light bomber -a copy of the Ilyushin Il-28.
It then produced the Harbin Y-11 a light twin-engined utility aircraft — an aircraft of its own design and not a licensed copy. The Harbin Y-12 which followed, while similar to the Y-11, was a largely new aircraft.
- Hafei Aviation, a manufacturer of light airplanes, helicopters and aerospace parts.
- Hafei Motors, a producer of automobile engines; sedans; MPVs; and mini vehicles, small trucks and vans that see commercial use. Subsidiaries include the auto-making Hafei Motor Co Ltd and the engine maker Harbin Dongan Auto Engine Co.
- Harbin Z-5 - Chinese variant of the Mil Mi-4 transport helicopter
- Harbin/CHDRI Z-6 - Turboshaft re-design of the Z-5
- Harbin Z-9 medium-weight multipurpose twin-engine helicopter - Chinese variant of the Eurocopter Dauphin
- Harbin Z-9W/G attack helicopter
- Harbin Z-19 reconnaissance and attack helicopter
- Harbin Z-20. A new 10 tons utility helicopter for the Chinese army.
- Harbin Z-15/EC175 medium utility helicopter, joint-developed with Eurocopter
- HC-120/EC120 joint-developed with Eurocopter and Singapore Technologies Aerospace, Ltd.
- Harbin H-5 - Chinese variant of the Ilyushin Il-28 bomber
- Harbin SH-5 amphibious bomber
- HongDian-5 ECM version of Harbin H-5, being replaced
- Harbin PS-5 Patrol Anti-submarine seaplane version of Harbin SH-5
- Harbin Y-11 high wing twin-engine piston utility aircraft
Unmanned Aerial vehicles
- Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation
- Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group
- China Aviation Industry Corporation
- ACAC consortium
- China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation
- Guizhou Aircraft Industry Co.
- Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation
- Shanghai Aviation Industrial Company
- Shanxi Aircraft Company
- Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
- Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation
- People's Liberation Army Air Force
- Aviation Industries of China I
- Aviation Industries of China II
- Aviation Week & Space Technology: 60. 23 October 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation.|
- Official Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation website (English)
- 哈尔滨飞机工业集团有限责任公司 (Chinese)