Harbin Nangang Christian Church
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harbin Nangang Christian Church (in Chinese: 哈尔滨南岗基督教会) is a Protestant church in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, China. The current building was built in 1916 and is located in Church Street, along East Dazhi Avenue, northeast of Hongbo Square.
- 1901 - As the construction of the Chinese Eastern Railway started, some Germans came to Harbin, for whom a Baptist church was built nearby, which was the first Protestant church in Harbin
- 1914 - A Lutheran church was built
- 1916 - The Lutheran church was re-built and known as Ni-ai-la-yi Church (Chinese: 尼埃拉依教堂) 
- 1967 - Closed during the Cultural Revolution
- 1980 - Re-opened for worship
- Its address is: No. 252, East Dazhi Avenue, Nangang District, Harbin.
- Ni-ai-la-yi Church (in Chinese)
- English Group of Harbin Nangang Christian Church
- The First Class Protected Buildings of Harbin (in Chinese)