From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hard or hardness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hard or hardness may refer to:
- Hardness, resistance of physical materials to change under force
- Hard water, water with a high mineral content
- NP-hard, a term used in Computational complexity theory
- Hard, Austria, a town in Austria
- Hard (Zurich), a quarter in Zürich
- Hard (tennis), a type of tennis court
- Hard (music festival), concerts and live events
- Hard, a slang term for the state of having an erection
- Hard (nautical), a firm or paved beach or slope convenient for hauling vessels out of the water
- Hard (surname)
- Hayward Area Recreation and Park District, abbreviated H.A.R.D.
- Hard (band), a Hungarian hard rock supergroup
- Hard (Brainpower album)
- Hard (Gang of Four album)
- Hard (Jagged Edge album), 2003
- "Hard" (song), by Rihanna
- Hard (TV series), a French comedy TV series, released in 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Heh, es hawd - an example of hard from B.E. University.