From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hard or hardness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hard or hardness may refer to:
- Hard (surname)
- Specific kinds of hard surfaces:
- Place names:
- Slang sexual terms relating to genital erection:
- Hardness, resistance of physical materials to decrease of thickness perpendicular to applied force
- Hard water, water dissolved solids can cause several household and industrial problems
- Being NP-hard, property of some math problems such that moderately increasing the count of items involved raises time-to-solution extremely disproportinately
- HARD or H.A.R.D.:
- Hard (band), a Hungarian hard rock supergroup
- Hard (Brainpower album)
- Hard (Gang of Four album)
- Hard (Jagged Edge album), 2003
- "Hard" (song), by Rihanna
- Hard (TV series), a French comedy TV series, released in 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Heh, es hawd - an example of hard from B.E. University.