From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hard-wired)
Hardwire or Hardwired may be a reference to:
|Look up hardwire or hardwired in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Hardwire (comics)
- Hardwire, a song by Metric, from the album Grow Up and Blow Away
- Hard Wired, a 1995 album by Front Line Assembly
- Hardwired, a book series by Walter Jon Williams, including the 1986 science fiction novel Hardwired
- Hardwired (film), a 2009 action film
- Hardwired control unit, a part of a computer's central processing unit
- In computer programming, a kludge to temporarily or quickly fix a problem. Something that is not considered good programming practice.
- Hardwired, a pre-release version of the 1994 video game Red Zone
- Wired communication
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.