From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hard money in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hard money may refer to:
- Hard currency, globally traded currency that can serve as a reliable and stable store of value
- Hard money donations to candidates for political office
- Hard money (policy) currency policy
- Hard money loans, an asset-based loan financing secured by the value of a parcel of real estate
- Hardmoney, Kentucky, a community in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.