From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hardcore or hard-core in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hardcore, hard core or hard-core may refer to:
- Hardcore (The opposite of "softcore"), a video game character dies permanently forcing the player to create a new character or restart a game. Also, a measure of difficulty to the extreme and not for casual gamers.
- Hardcore punk (better known simply as "hardcore"), a subgenre of punk rock music
- Hardcore techno (also better known simply as "hardcore"), a style of electronic music
- Hardcore hip hop, a sub-genre of hip hop music
- Digital hardcore, a fusion between hardcore punk and hardcore techno or other electronic music styles
- Hardcore (album), a 2004 album by Daddy Freddy
- Hard Core (Paul Dean album)
- Hard Core (Lil' Kim album)
- Hard Core (mixtape), a mixtape by Lil' Kim
- Hardcore '81, album by D.O.A.
- Hardcore wrestling, a form of professional wrestling
- Hardcore dancing, a maneuver related to moshing, usually performed at hardcore punk and heavy metal shows
- Hardcore (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Hardcore (1977 film), a British comedy film
- Hardcore (1979 film), an American crime drama film starring George C Scott
- Hardcore (2015 film), an upcoming Russian first-person action adventure/sci-fi film directed by Ilya Naishuller of the band Biting Elbows
- Hard core, a type of semiconductor intellectual property core
- Permanent death, sometimes called "hardcore mode", a video game style which doesn't allow a killed player to be restored
- Construction aggregate, often referred to as hardcore
- Hardcore Holly, ring name of American professional wrestler Robert Howard (born 1963)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardcore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.