From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hardenberg is a municipality and city in Overijssel, Netherlands.
Hardenberg, Hardenbergh, Hardenburg, or Hardenburgh may also refer to
- Nörten-Hardenberg, community in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Schloss Hardenberg, castle once owned by the House of Hardenberg in the German town of Velbert
- Neuhardenberg, community in Brandenburg, Germany
- Hardenburg, California, United States
- Hardenburgh, New York
- Hardenbergh Hall, Rutgers University
- Hardenburgh Avenue Bridge, Demarest, New Jersey
- Hardenburgh, Indiana (now known as Hayden)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.