From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hardiness may refer to:
- Hardiness (plants), the ability of plants to survive adverse growing conditions
- Hardiness zone, area in which a category of plants is capable of growing, as defined by the minimum temperature of that area
- Hardiness (psychological)
- Psychological resilience, positive capacity of people to cope with stress and catastrophe
- Mental resilience, ability to bounce back from life's stressors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardiness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.