From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hardwire or hardwired in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hardwire or Hardwired may be a reference to:
- Electrical wiring
- Hardwired control unit, a part of a computer's central processing unit
- In computer programming, a kludge to temporarily or quickly fix a problem
- Wired communication
- Hardwire (comics), a Malibu Comics villain
- "Hardwire", a song by Metric, from the 2007 album Grow Up and Blow Away
- Hard Wired, a 1995 album by Front Line Assembly
- Hardwired, a book series by Walter Jon Williams, including the 1986 science fiction novel Hardwired
- Hardwired, a web series by AOL
- Hardwired, a pre-release version of the 1994 video game Red Zone
- Hardwired (film), a 2009 action film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardwire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.