From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haridas or Haridasa may refer to:
People with the name
- Haridas Valath, Harsh Hiran
- Haridasa Thakur, prominent follower of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, a convert from Islam
- Haridas Chaudhuri, Aurobindo affiliated philosopher
- Swami Haridas, saint-musician and a pioneer in the Hindustani classical music
- Sadhu Haridas, 19th century yogi and fakir
- Haridas Mundhra, Calcutta-based industrialist and stock speculator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.