From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Harlem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Harlem may refer to:
- Haarlem, a city in North Holland, Netherlands, from which the American Harlems take their name, in the past usually spelled as "Harlem" in English.
- Harlem, California
- Harlem, Florida
- Harlem, Georgia
- Harlem, Montana
- In Chicago, several CTA stations:
- In New York City:
- Harlem (album), by Shawn Amos
- Harlem (band), an Austin, TX indie rock group
- Harlem Yu, a Taiwanese singer
- "Harlem", a symphonic jazz piece by Duke Ellington
- "Harlem", a song by the Danish rock group, New Politics
- Harlem shake, a dance originating in the Manhattan neighborhood of Harlem.
- "Harlem Shake" (song), a song released by Baauer
- Harlem Shake (meme), an Internet Meme which uses this song as background music. Note that this is unrelated to the Harlem shake dance above.
- "Harlem Shuffle" (song), a 1963 R&B song written and originally recorded by Bob & Earl
- Harlem, a one-issue publication by the Niggerati
- Success Academies Harlem 1 through 5, Success Academy Harlem Central, Success Academy Harlem West, and the former Harlem Success Academy, all now part of Success Academy Charter Schools
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.