|This section uses citations that link to broken or outdated sources. (January 2014)|
Location of Harlesden in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Brent|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
| London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
Harlesden station is a Network Rail station on Acton Lane in north London, served by London Overground and by London Underground Bakerloo line trains. The railway line here is the border between the Harlesden and Stonebridge residential area in the east, and the Park Royal industrial estate to the west. The southern end of Wembley Yard separates the station from the West Coast Main Line.
The first station at the site was Willesden which was opened in 1841 by the London and Birmingham Railway and closed in 1866, replaced by Willesden Junction station, half a mile to the south-east. In the Watford DC Line program of new electrified suburban tracks of the London and North Western Railway, a new station, "Harlesden", opened on 15 June 1912. Bakerloo line services on the same tracks began on 16 April 1917, via a new junction at Queens Park station. The Watford Junction to Euston modernisation project was completed in 1922.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2008". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2009". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2010". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures" (XLS). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. 2013. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harlesden railway station.|
London bus routes 187, 206, 224, 226, 228, 260 and 487.
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|
towards Harrow & Wealdstone
towards Elephant & Castle
towards Watford Junction
|Watford DC Line||
|This article about the London Underground is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|