||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
|Born||May 5, 1974|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Harley Lewis
"Psycho Man" Harley Lewis
|Billed height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Billed weight||275 lb (125 kg)|
|Billed from||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Trained by||Tom Brandi|
vs. Kerry von Erich
Harley Lewis (born May 5, 1974) is an American professional wrestler and shoot fighter who competes for independent promorions in both the United States and Canada. He has had successful stints in International World Class Championship Wrestling, the National Wrestling Alliance, Phoenix Championship Wrestling and the World Wide Wrestling Alliance. During the 1990s, he was a member of The Mistfits with Derek Domino and Lupus and held several tag team titles with them in various NWA-affiliated promotions and elsewhere on the independent circuit.
Lewis has also competed internationally wrestling in Big Japan Pro Wrestling and the World Wrestling Council holding the WWC Puerto Rico Heavyweight Championship in late-1999. He is also the longest reigning holder of the PCW Heavyweight Championship holding the title for 14-months before losing to The Wall in 2003.
Championships and accomplishments
- American Wrestling Council
- AWC Tag Team Championship (1 time, first champion) - with Derek Domino
- IWA Hardcore
- IWA Hardcore Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Lupus
- New Jack City Wrestling
- NJC Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- NJC Tag Team Championship (3 times) - with Psychotron
- World Wrestling Alliance
- WWA Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
- PWI ranked him # 348 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI 500 in 2000
- "Wrestling show has emotions at a boil". The Intelligencer. 19 Jun 1995
- Horie, Masanori (2000-03-14). "View fron the Rising Sun: Introduction #8 - Harley Lewis". Rob Moore, Texas Wrestling Announcer. Retrieved 2007-04-05.
- Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2000). Wrestling Title Histories (4th ed.). Archeus Communications. ISBN 0-9698161-5-4.