Harold Lane (Kansas politician)
|Member of the Kansas House of Representatives
from the 58th district
|Preceded by||Rocky Nichols|
Harold Lane is a Democratic member of the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the 58th district. He has served since August 20, 2003, when he was appointed to finish the term of Rocky Nichols.
Lane, along with his wife Jane, owns and operates a restaurant in Topeka. They have two children and five grandchildren.
He has worked with a number of community organizations, including the Helping Hands Capitol Improvement Board, YMCA Board, Historic Topeka Board, and the Friends of Free State.
- Federal and State Affairs
- Education Budget (Ranking Member)
- Joint Committee on Information Technology
- Select Committee on KPERS
The top 5 donors to Lane's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 2. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $750
- 3. Kansas National Education Assoc $750
- 4. Kansas Optometric Assoc $700
- 5. Northeast KS Building & Construction Trades Council PAC $500
- Kansas Legislature - Harold Lane
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 2004, 2006, 2008