Harold Lopez Nussa
|Labels||Colibrí, Harmonia Mundi, World Village|
Harold López-Nussa Torres is a jazz pianist who plays Cuban music and lives in a little apartment in Havana's Vedado neighbourhood in Cuba. The 26-year-old pianist is Cuban, and French through his grandmother.
López-Nussa gave a concert in the 2006 Montreux Jazz Festival and recorded with Claude Nobs support, "Sobre el Atelier" in a Swiss studio. "I'm composing, arranging, rehearsing and my main objective is to make my record." The CD piano solo was released on 25 October on Harmonia Mundi. López-Nussa is finishing his musical studies at the Instituto Superior de Arte.
- 2007: "Canciones" (Producciones Colibrí. Debut album recorded in Cuba. Awarded Best New Artist at Cubadisco 2008)
- 2007: "Sobre el Atelier" (Harmonia Mundi)
- 2009: "Herencia" (Harold López-Nussa Trio, with Felipe Cabrera and Ruy Adrián López-Nussa) (World Village)
- Borges Triana, Joaquin (2010-10-25). "Cuban Pianist Harold López-Nussa Feels at Home with Jazz". Prensa Cubana. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
- "HAROLD LOPEZ NUSSA TORRES". Montreux Sounds S.A. Retrieved 2010-11-27.